August Triwizard Report

For August 2014, the Triwizard train converged on the sports fields of Macquarie University, just as we had at the same stage last year.

Though things have come so far and every team is now top quality, the hierarchy coming into August remained essentially as it did this time last year. UNSW and UWS were still clearly on top. The inconsistent Newcastle continued to threaten greatness without quite achieving it, though a third straight impressive tournament here would firmly establish them as the state’s third powerhouse. But it couldn’t quite be said just yet.

Wollongong and UTS continued to toil hard without due rewards for their efforts. Macquarie struggled for results for much of the year so far but with such a dearth of talent on their roll you know it’s only a matter of time. Sydney are now happily with us always unlike this time last season, struggling for consistent results as they have all year but continuing to grow as a club on the back of their landmark QUAFL showing and World Cup sojourn. The Nargles also made the journey up yet again and having built on their eye-catching May performance with some show-stopping form at Melbourne Mudbash, the nation’s capital was clearly on the verge of something special. The Weasleys completed the field and would be looking to take another of their baby steps towards future competitiveness and official team status. The total count therefore was nine, once again necessitating a mighty day overloaded with quidditch action.

It is this way in which Triwiz has most transformed in the intervening twelve months. Right to the end of 2013 it remained a quaint tournament of single fields and seven or eight games. But with fourteen matches across two pitches to pile through on this occasion, again the seeds for countless dramatic stories had been planted. It took just seven short hours for all sorts of momentum shifts to take hold.


Newcastle’s fortunes plateaued as always seems inevitable. At their best they are now clearly a match for anybody, as consecutive May and Midwinter wins over UNSW showed. But that best remains hard to find. Macquarie’s fortunes in turn spiked dramatically, more than doubling their two scant wins in ranked play all year with a triple treat of efficient triumphs. The Weasleys made critical breakthroughs, putting in a competitive showing against the class of the Nargles, including a snitch catch, then taking a surprisingly huge win over UTS which once and for all firmly established their powerful chaser unit as a force to be reckoned with.

For UNSW and UWS, it was more of the same and without either having faced too much of a meaningful test this month (particularly in the form of each other), little can be said on where they definitively lie. UWS proved something with a controlling performance against Newcastle, but nobody got near UNSW, not even the inherently strong Marauder and Unspeakable units. Sydney for their part fluctuated wildly. They were a rabble in their smashing at the hands of the Snapes and looked confined to the doldrums after a tough snitch catch loss to a Macquarie team they’d have felt confident of beating. But then they took out Newcastle a little bit from nowhere, reminding everyone of how defensively supreme America taught them to be and restoring some momentum before September.

Wollongong remained at their same professional and consistent level, but with everyone else on the rise even more rapidly, it’s just not proving enough to compete at the moment. UTS remain clearly in transition and with a small squad they could not make any major impact on the day, but they have firepower in reserve for coming months.



The first match of the day was between UNSW and Sydney, with little to split them early on. The Snapes had all their Drop Bear stars back and they all made a penetrative impact early. But Sydney’s physical defence kept things tight, with only a couple of solo efforts from Raj Kapoor and Andrew Culf on the board in the first five minutes. The Unspeakables’ chaser solidity and depth held them in good stead, but their beater stocks suffered the cruel loss of captain and Drop Bear Luke Derrick to an early ankle injury. This made a big difference, allowing Emmanuel Berkowicz and Holly Shuttleworth in particular to control the bludger game.

It was UNSW’s newly decorated second wave who really made the decisive difference though, with Leigh Morrell and Michael Thomson carrying on their Midwinter work. They each scored early in their runs, putting Sydney out of snitch range to which they would never return.

40-0 in twelve minutes suddenly blossomed to an even century just five minutes later with Thomson’s hat-trick leading the way. Sydney’s early play was highly competitive, but as the match got away from them so did much of their discipline and it all broke down sadly, allowing UNSW to draw away to an unrepresentative margin. Andrew Culf’s hat-trick made it a twelve goal lead, before Berkowicz’s catch sealed a 150-0 thrashing.


Newcastle then faced a big acid test against their bogey side UWS. The Fireballs have proven a recent match for UNSW, as they often are, but UWS have been too difficult for them for more than a year and a half. QUAFL 2012 was the last time UWS dropped a game to Newcastle and after some perceived scratchy form (but it must be said, consistent results), an emphatic triumph here would reinforce their position as one of the state’s two strongest teams.

UWS won brooms up and so they led immediately, with no beaters home to stop Corey Ingold-Dawes. With James Mortensen hamstrung by a rib injury carried over from Midwinter, it was down to the recovered Marcus Bradtke, who Newcastle had so missed in that Midwinter final, to lead the chaser ship. He equalised in due course and was consistently threatening up forward, but UWS’ beaters were too good to let the Fireballs ever take a lead.

Drop Bear Dom Bell was missing but they managed well, still able to put forward the likes of Stephen Butler and Christian Barquin to start, before the less experienced but by now increasingly seasoned Evan Wright was employed effectively alongside his beater leaders.

Hannah Monty and Ingold-Dawes ground UWS out to a 30-10 lead and though an impatiently frenetic burst from Mortensen before substituting off levelled things again, it was brief respite within a period otherwise controlled by UWS, who eked out a 60-30 lead by the time the seekers went wandering.

From there everything was to and fro, with Newcastle possessing the chaser penetration to rally behind the class of Bradtke, but UWS always looking the slicker unit and keeping the score under control. By the time the snitch was back around with seekers in tow, UWS were 40 up and so it was Tom Russell who was employed as a specialist defensive seeker, to keep new recruit Liam O’Callaghan at bay.

O’Callaghan’s transfer from Sydney was a real coup for UWS, giving them a dedicated seeker, allowing Barquin to concentrate full time on his beating. But his first game for UWS was proving a frustrating one as Russell continued to interfere with his bursts at the snitch. It was proving a fruitless exercise though, because a final Monty-led surge pulled UWS out to a 110-60 lead and the momentum suggested it would only get worse. Final Newcastle seeker Liam Dawson duly got the jump on the tiring O’Callaghan, snapped the catch, and so UWS took victory by twenty, 110-90.


Macquarie vs UTS marked a huge opportunity for both teams. The Opaleyes from the big ugly building hadn’t really gotten their year properly off to a start yet and would play their first ranked match against a Marauders side who had been hamstrung by bad luck and bad draws. Macquarie were yet to put together a string of decent results despite a fundamentally sound team. They entered August on the back of a standout effort from their real breakout star of Midwinter, Adam Halliday. With 2013 star Harry Mahoney back in the fray to lend further height and power to proceedings, the Marauders finally had the muscle to match their guile and depth.

It was all Macquarie early as Halliday and then Mahoney dominated, sharing a majority of scores between them. As their inexperienced side got into the rhythm of the contest, UTS lifted. Beaters Sabeth Kastanias and Poya Heidari brought experience and once they were up and running, going blow for blow with the influential Maria Wizbicki and returned sensation Ana Barciela in particular, things evened out.

Kevin Yates and Christopher White both showed once again that they can easily be future superstars, denying some monster Macquarie runs courageously.

With John’s Ilacqua’s weathered wiliness to make the play, goals can always be found. UTS managed two on the board as a consequence, but it was too little too late as Macquarie’s depth was just too much for the eight-person squad and they slithered away to an eventual ninety point lead.

UTS improved markedly from the first minute to the last though and deserved some reward, which they got through Arthur Triantos’ snitch catch, ending the match 110-50 in favour of the Marauders.


The Nargles and Wollongong started their respective days against each other. It was clear from the outset, given even the most general analysis of the two teams, that the match would be all about whether Wollongong’s sturdy defence and top class beating could deny the powerful Nargle chasers who were no doubt going to control proceedings.

This is exactly how it proved and the answer, happily, was pretty much yes they could, initially. Only Gary Hague’s muscular early surge split the teams for most of the first ten minutes.  Aman Nalli was devastating in midfield, destroying all before him and handing the Warriors a clear beating advantage, thanks also to Morgan Legg’s tightness at the back. The Nargles’ struggled to get a second bludger, thanks almost entirely to Nalli’s dexterity and despite some fearless energy in the line of fire from Andy Cruwys. They did however use the one they had to good effect. Oscar Cozens was deadly on his keeper line, snuffing out any chances Wollongong threatened to develop.

The Nargles’ chaser firepower was therefore enough in time, with Hague and Matt Armstrong making it 30-0 before one of the more comical degenerations of a match in recent times took hold.

The next five minutes saw just one goal but an astonishing five yellow cards, including two each for the subsequently excluded Josh Chicharo and Zaz Neulinger, denying each team one of their more impactful chasers.

Once play finally got going into any kind of rhythm, Brandon Heldt gave Wollongong a deserved first score, but the Nargles’ had too much depth, with Danny Fox and Nathan Askey-Doran doing the late work, pulling them 60-10 clear.

Jacob Fleming then snapped a magnificent standing catch of the unlucky passing snitch to tighten the scoreline, but the Nargles were safely home, 60-40.


The Weasleys’ third Triwizard campaign started with the tough ask of facing an in form UWS unit, fresh with new blood and complete with all their old troops after some recent attendance dramas. Seeing Weasley captain Arfy Papadam line up against his regular team-mates is always a pleasure, for there is both a mutual respect and spirited rivalry which clearly provides the greatest interest in an otherwise one-sided clash.

The Weasleys’ brought a tight and actually quite experienced unit of ten, defined by their unusual but therefore potentially effective balance of female beaters and big and powerful all-guy chasers. The chaser team was less experienced together though, with Papadam and his most experienced lieutenant Craig Cockcroft making the greatest impact. Not unexpectedly, Papadam scored both Weasley goals but by then UWS were easily home.

As they often do, UWS employed the strategy of Hannah Monty beating against lesser opposition, which is effective given that Monty’s experience and talent is such that against any but the very best beaters, she is still the most dominant force on field.

Corey Ingold-Dawes led the chaser game, charging effortlessly to a major haul of goals, with Stephen Butler proving to be his most proficient lieutenant in a semi-rare chasing cameo. Arfy Papadam did manage the satisfaction of scoring the goal of the game, the day, and possibly more though. Hemmed in near his keeper zone by two encroaching bludgers and with no free forward chaser, the Weasley captain had no option but to throw a pure speculator in the general direction of goal, more than 25m away. It fired straight through and the Weasleys were on the board.

UWS were never troubled though, easily beating the undisgraced but inevitably outclassed rookies 160-20.


Macquarie vs Sydney was perhaps the hardest match to pick of the day. Both have underperformed relative to their impressive rosters. If you had to make a pick you would say that Sydney, with their American experience, rapidly improving depth and leadership setup should have just about enough supremacy in a physical game to do the job. But Macquarie played a smart game to beat them in the trenches of a scratchy May clash and more than anything they are a confidence team. Confidence was high after their big UTS win first-up, so they came out strong.

The Unspeakables can always be trusted to stop goals and even without Luke Derrick they were impressive at the back, with Lachlan Chisholm bullying the oncoming Marauder chasers with his bludgers.

Stand-in captain Cameron Brown was inevitably and brilliantly the most dramatic influence on the chaser game, with an amazing four goal burst in two minutes taking Sydney to a 50-30 lead by the release of the seekers. The ultra-experienced Belinda Toohey and Kathryn Cooper also stood up, filling the leadership void.

Macquarie of course had two of their own pieces of tall timber to respond with and a pair of goals each for Halliday and Mahoney brought things level again.

Macquarie were continuing to make most of the play and Scott Palmer effectively found space for his forward chasers, particularly the fighting Amber Williams. But Sydney were unbowed, keeping it to 50-50 and guaranteeing the snitch catch would decide things. Conveniently though, Macquarie have the services of Daniel Commander and Leslie Fox, either of whom would serve any team very nicely. After spending the UTS game in the able secondary role of being a top notch relief chaser, it was Fox’s turn this time to go after the snitch. Fox’s catch took Macquarie to 80-50 for their second win of what was now their most successful game day of the year.


The last game before lunch saw the Nargles face the ultimate challenge of UNSW. On paper the Snapes shouldn’t have had too much trouble but the Nargles’ chaser line-up at present can live with anyone. A less developed Nargle unit had also pushed UNSW hard at May Triwizard, but it was against a largely second string side who underestimated the unknown quantity facing them.

There was no complacency this time, with all the UNSW big guns taking to the field and making an immediate impact. Captain Kapoor won the opening exchanges by scoring and though his opposite number Danny Fox quickly equalised, Andrew Culf and Minh Diep assured UNSW of early supremacy.

The score did not move from 30-10 for a long while though as the Nargles’ battened down the hatches. The chaser game was as frenetic as one would expect, but the Nargle beater game was doing a highly creditable job in living with the powerhouse Snapes. Oscar Cozens once again impressed and is quickly developing into the Nargles’ key beating leader.

A tough disallow on Gary Hague’s apparent tenth minute goal did not help as the competitive but increasingly frustrated Nargles struggled to find a path to goal. Eventually UNSW took things to a place of safety, finally going beyond the snitch margin approaching the fifteen minute mark.

With their greater depth in numbers and quality, the Snapes were increasingly in control late, moving out to a 70-10 advantage before Emmanuel Berkowicz’s snatch confirmed yet another barely representative lopsided margin. 100-10 said far more about the Snapes than the Nargles certainly.



It was an early finish to UWS’ day, with a third match straight after lunch against Wollongong. There was zero complacency this time against a tough nut of a unit to crack, with UWS playing all their best cards early.

Corey Ingold-Dawes again pounced straight from brooms up, but a piercing counter-punch from Ezekiel Azib levelled the scores almost immediately.

Riskily but smartly, the Warriors shook up their beater stocks, avoiding predictability by withholding their obvious choices Nalli and Legg, forcing Butler and Wright to re-adjust and deal with the unknown pairing of Niamh Joyce and Daniel Nesbitt. Given the UWS tendency to plant with the bludgers, the inexperienced Warrior pairing actually found themselves with a lot of room to move and made quite an impact, slowing down what would otherwise have been devastating progress from the well-oiled UWS chasers and restricting them to three early goals.

Wollongong’s chasers were more cohesive than ever before, combining brilliantly and creating more threats on goal than UWS might have expected. Brandon Heldt and Jacob Fleming brought play out from the back and managed to consistently find Nicole Cabrera, who somehow finds herself in the right position every time and can always be relied upon to make a difficult take. Nicole Langridge was back from a long injury layoff and seemed intent to make up for lost time, pugnaciously scrapping as the first line of defence and coming back harder with every winding blow.

The UWS structure was just too solid though. They found a way to keep Wollongong to 10 and you can’t score one goal and expect to compete with UWS. Their goal-scoring prowess is such that no matter how well you’re playing, they will rack up points. So they inevitably did, with another Hannah Monty hat-trick leading the way and some quality late contributions from the newer breed of Juan Demin and Jeff Howard who took the lead beyond one hundred. Mitchell Tudor took on the job of catching the snitch this time, his snatch wrapping up the match 150-10.


Sydney were next to finish their day, against Newcastle. After one smashing and one painful tight defeat, the Unspeakables were desperate for a win here. Newcastle also needed to perform too, having been below their best against UWS and wanting to affirm to all that they are now a force at the very top of the game.

After a slow and even start, Newcastle began to take slight control, starting with Ryan Hanwright’s goal. The Fireballs were managing Unspeakable superstar Cameron Brown brilliantly, marking him largely out of the game. Ajantha Abey took up much of the slack and scored a quality goal, before Shara Longbotham’s effort tensed Newcastle nerves further. Still though, Sydney didn’t have the penetration to break through Newcastle’s ironically American style defence and increasingly efficient beating, with Ben Keough and Jordan Hunt more than ably covering the mid-afternoon loss of Joel Murphy before this match.

Newcastle looked the better team but Sydney’s defensive spirit and will to win was remarkable. The Unspeakables were utterly unmovable, with the Fireballs firing raid upon raid at the goal but being constantly denied by stellar defence, their own poor finishing, and a little bit of misfortune from the officials’ calls.

Jason Taylor continued to grow impressively into his role as Newcastle’s latest power chaser, helping set up up Liam Dawson for his first goal of the day and being unlucky not to manage one of his own. Taylor’s cautioning arrested further momentum away from the frustrated Fireballs, who despite their domination were only a single goal up. 30-20 presented an opportunity for an increasingly confidence and proud Sydney outfit and the experienced and powerful Isabella Moore didn’t let them down, catching the snitch to hand Sydney a dramatic and emotional 50-30 win.


The Nargles and Weasleys first squared off back at the Macarthur team’s first ever tournament in March. It was the Weasleys who won on that occasion as well and although they brought their biggest and most impressive unit that day and have only improved further still, they are nevertheless still the minnows of NSW quidditch for the moment. Nothing can better illustrate the progress of the Nargles than remembering this early loss, with the Canberra team having gone from unranked cellar dwellers who couldn’t match fellow growth teams from Macarthur and UTS, to a major threat who have made genuine waves with their results against top opposition from both NSW and Victoria.

This was obviously the Nargles’ game to lose and they quickly took the reins, making sure to take any threat of an upset off the table. Both teams play the same highly unusual formation, based around an armoury of big, strong and quick chasers and anchored by a troupe of reliable and experienced female beaters. Teenage sensations Alli and Julia Baston continue to improve with game time and age, while Aleena Ali and Clare Thorn quickly developed a strong understanding on defence.

But the Nargles just had too much quality in both departments, with Danny Fox and Gary Hague dominating the quaffle game and the growing young Weasley beater unit not quite having enough to deal with the nimble rotating Nargle set. New recruit Lee Shu Ying showed particular guile, with a quiet but deceptively brilliant game, showing an intelligence and economy of beats rarely seen in such a raw rookie.

After a relatively tight start, the middle exchanges saw the Nargles pull well clear, but the Weasleys rallied. Debutant Ben Towers was the Weasley revelation of this contest, leading the way alongside his captain Papadam and putting the Nargles under some late pressure on the pitch, if not on the scoreboard. Craig Cockcroft then snuck a sneaky snatch well and truly against the run of play to add further respectability, but nevertheless, 140-70 was still a convincing margin for the Nargles.


After a long break, UTS finally lined up for their second game of the day, against UNSW.  There was respect but therefore no mercy from the Snapes, who made sure to start with a top tier line-up. Andrew Culf was consequently present to make his inevitable impact, but a quick opener was all UNSW could manage in the first few minutes.

UTS fought hard, improving markedly from their first game as would have been their primary objective, putting defensive pressure on the less sinuous than usual Snapes. It took the best part of five minutes for Culf’s second, while a quick brace from Minh Diep took things to relative safety at 50-10, even despite some trademark power from John Ilacqua to deservedly put UTS on board.

Still though, UNSW could not effortlessly pull clear. Though they were clearly improved, the Opaleyes’ efforts nevertheless provided a greater insight into just how slick Macquarie were today, for they put UTS to bed with far greater efficiency than the higher rated UNSW were managing.

The second wave eventually did the trick, though they were helped by a fatiguing UTS naturally fading as time passed. Michael Thomson compiled a slick hat-trick while James Clarke was unlucky not to, scoring two and setting up more. Meanwhile, Midwinter breakout star Leigh Morrell kept things safe at the back, also finding time to score a goal of his own.

They had to work for it, but it was all UNSW in the end, with Emmanuel Berkowicz’s catch ending proceedings 140-10.


Macquarie and Wollongong have shared a good rivalry in recent times defined by the similarity of each contest’s balance. You can firmly rely on a Marauders vs Warriors showdown to feature powerful bursts of Macquarie offence, steadfast Wollongong defence and a subsequent low-scoring stalemate.

This trend played out more dramatically than ever on this occasion. Aman Nalli was back front and centre to control his beating domain, but had a hard time against the dynamic duo of Ana Barciela and Maria Wizbicki’s newfound beater bond. Scott Palmer was the dominant playmaker early, ensuring the expected Macquarie possession predominance. But no one could score. Palmer and Nick Burton continually went close while the counterattacking Warriors also got within inches. But as ten minutes approached it was still 0-0.

At long last it was Rebecca Hibberd, whose nimbleness and fight stood out all game in centre field, who deservedly broke the deadlock in the ninth minute. Ezekiel Azib then broke clear and scored at a crucial time as he so often does, but a quick reply from Harry Mahoney restored Macquarie’s lead.

The Marauders did well to survive a shorthanded minute after Andrew Emmerson was cautioned, then took control through Palmer and the unleashed Mahoney, who had been wisely held back. They managed two goals each and by the twenty minute mark, Macquarie led 50-10.

It was still a nervous situation for the Marauders, who were one Warrior goal then snatch away from overtime, but those nerves never show in the steely face of Daniel Commander. His hunger for snitch tags in unrivalled in the country and he was too good as usual, his merciless pressure sending the panicked snitch into a hasty retreat. Commander waited for his moment then seized it, springing on the snitch and coming up with the goods, to finish an 80-10 win for Macquarie.


The great old rivals from the north and south beyond Sydney at long last got a chance to meet at this Triwizard, in their first ranked contest for almost two years. Newcastle vs Nargles promised much, with both teams impressing heavily enough in recent months to suggest that they are no longer in a transition phase but instead are legitimately in the game. There can be no more excuses of inexperience, growth or some ‘honeymoon period’ for either.

Both teams did still have a fresh feel about them though. This was in part due to the impressive performance of the Nargle rookies, with their new chasers Clara Barrs and Harris Law Yee Fat especially stepping up in this, their fourth game of the steep learning curve that is a first career game day.

The new look in the Fireball ranks came from a change-up in philosophy, rather necessitated by the under-performance in their first two losses. Still struggling with injury, James Mortensen was sensationally employed for the seemingly foreign purpose of beating, alongside beating stalwart Tom Russell, stepping out of his keeper shoes and back in time. This left usual beater Amy Ey and sprightly rookie chaser Holly Cairncross to work up front together, in a new arrangement which worked wonders.

It was all Newcastle early. Mortensen and Russell’s power beating effectively dulled the impact of the Nargle beaters, though Oscar Cozens still controlled the back third enough to limit Newcastle to three goals in the first ten minutes. All three of these goals belonged to Marcus Bradtke and when he added yet another then set up Liam Dawson, the Fireballs were 50-10 up and drawing away.

The Nargles had more to give though, while Newcastle were short one of their best as Ryan Hanwright was taken out and off with the gnarliest of dislocated fingers. Nathan Askey-Doran was the dominant chasing force late in the game, with a step none could get near. He scored one of his own, though not before the eye-catching Law Yee Fat sped to a brilliant solo strike.

50-30 meant it was anyone’s game and it was nervous times for Newcastle, given their lack of experienced seekers compared to the Nargles’ imposing dearth. But Liam Dawson made his second quality snatch of the day, taking Newcastle narrowly over the line, 80-30.


After the climax of Newcastle’s tough win over the Nargles, the denouement of UTS vs Macarthur came. Though this represented NSW’s closest thing to a bottom of the ladder clash, both teams had impressed in patches today and stepped up now the big opportunity to win a game was there.

It was anyone’s game early, with goals spread evenly and slow to come by. Sabeth Kastanias and Poya Heidari’s vast experience was controlling the bludgers for UTS, but the Weasleys’ six-strong unit of hulking chasers was still a big threat. Blake Stone was standing up this time, alongside the now established leader Ben Towers.

As the match wore on, bludger control began to shift. Alli and Julia Baston have improved rapidly with every game they’ve played, across the six months of Triwizard play this year and throughout this day alone. But they stepped up to another level on this occasion, forcefully taking bludger control, keeping it and using it efficiently. Improvement on that kind of scale is an advantage of youth and it is scary to think how good they might be in ten years, when they are the age of many of their current opponents.

With space to roam free, the Weasley chasers were unstoppable and a 40-30 lead quickly blossomed to 100-40, then beyond. Aleena Ali continued the good work of the Baston sisters, refusing to relinquish bludger control back to the frustrated Opaleyes.

A slippery snitch prolonged the game well beyond twenty minutes, which only further tipped the scales in the direction of the resourcefully rotating Weasleys. After chasing like a veteran earlier, Blake Stone completed his performance with the match-ending catch, as the Weasleys took a landmark big win, 180-60.





University of New South Wales 150* vs 0 University of Sydney Unspeakables
University of Western Sydney 110 vs 90* Newcastle Fireballs
Macquarie Marauders 110 vs 50* University of Technology Sydney Opaleyes
Australian National Nargles 60 vs 40* Wollongong Warriors
University of Western Sydney 160* vs 20 Macarthur Weasleys
Macquarie Marauders 80* vs 50 University of Sydney Unspeakables
University of New South Wales 100* vs 10 Australian National Nargles
University of Western Sydney 150* vs 10 Wollongong Warriors
University of Sydney Unspeakables 50* vs 30 Newcastle Fireballs
Australian National Nargles 140 vs 70* Macarthur Weasleys
University of New South Wales 140* vs 10 University of Technology Sydney Opaleyes
Macquarie Marauders 80* vs 10 Wollongong Warriors
Newcastle Fireballs 80* vs 30 Australian National Nargles
Macarthur Weasleys 180* vs 60 University of Technology Sydney Opaleyes