AQA Event Sanctioning is aimed at providing a more standardized level of quality and safety to our players. Read on if you are interested in getting your event sanctioned!
What we provide
- Insurance coverage for the event
- Listing on the AQA website and marketing aids
- Planning assistance, if required
What we need from the tournament director
- Location of the event
- A list of players attending the event at least a week before the event; the membership status of these players will be taken into consideration when sanctioning
- Certified medical staff on site, to be confirmed at least a week prior to the event
To apply for sanctioning, tournament directors most submit the form at least 30 days prior to the event with the confirmed player list and medical staff attendance submitted at least 7 days prior.
Ready? Register to sanction your event here.
Already submitted your application but needing to submit a player list and medical staff confirmation? Go here.
For any further enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org